I hope that you like my blog.

This blog is to show the stories that I write for school and for fun.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

My life

I miss my life being normal.... When I was 11 my dad had a Brain Aneurysm, where a vessel in his brain either leaks or pops. He was rushed to the hospital, I had to stay at home, I didn't even get to say goodbye, even if it was just for a little while. He was at the local hospital for a week, then transferred up to Saint Luke's in Huston Texas, a long drive from where I live. My mom went with him, my family drove up about a week later, I missed my mom TERRIBLY, from there my dad stayed at St. Luke's for another 3 weeks. We left the day after my 12 th birthday, October 31st of 2010. He came back home, sort of, he was in an L-Tac, then a rehab, then into a nursing home for a week, where he wasn't taking very good care of. Then he came home, for real this time. Now, two years later, he's still working on memory problems and physical issues because of where the  Brain Aneurysm was, but I still have my dad and am really glad, even if he gets on my nerves some times. :D

Love,
Literary Literalist

No comments:

Post a Comment