I hope that you like my blog.

This blog is to show the stories that I write for school and for fun.

Friday, December 2, 2011

Freedom has a cost

"Even thought humanity rules in this world, and it may also rule part of me. My heart will be free and rise to many heights and my dreams will become a reality, I will become a new person and humanity will see that. I will govern my own spirit and mind, I will be my own person. This is what will be in my heart as i grow and prosper in this world. It is human nature to a have doubts and fears, but it is also human nature to rule over those things, to wipe out hose thought that hold us back from succession. To succeed is what people want, to live and prosper and know that they rule over there lives. But do not take pride in what you have accomplished, but be joyful. Do not boast, but tell when asked. Also do not give up on your dream, but try to accomplish it. I say these things because they are true and what we should follow to accomplish or dreams. If you don't believe me look back on our history, on the history of America. To be free is the most wanted thing and to be free you must try to be free."

1 comment: